- East Meadow,NY
- Sep 13, 2017
- Healthcare : Home Health Aide
76 North Broadway - East Meadow, New York, 11801
Attentive Care Agency is hiring for a HHA job in East Meadow,NY
Immediate placement for HHA’s and PCA’s!
$500 Sign on Bonus to those available to work immediately
PCA & HHA training available. Classes form monthly. FT, PT, and Weekends - Hiring for Live-In Aides
Live in bonus available to new hires. (Please call for details)
Attentive Care is a trusted locally owned and operated provider of Home Health and Supplemental Staffing Services. We are a Licensed Home Health Care Services Agency by New York State Department of Health. We have been providing health care services to patients since 1977. We come to you with over 30 years of experience serving seniors and others in our community. We have excellent employment opportunities for you and invite you to join our staff.
Bilingual Aides in Spanish a PLUS! We also need aides in eastern Suffolk County. Bilingual aides needed now.
HHA Duties May Include:
Provide routine, personal healthcare, such as bathing, dressing, or grooming, to elderly, convalescent, or disabled persons in the home of patients or in a residential care facility.
HHA Job Duties:
- Remind and Assist with prescribed oral medications under written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse and aide.
- Assist change of dressing.
- Check patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
- Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises and in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, and problems in order to report and discuss observations with a supervisor or case manager.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
- Accompany clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance and companionship.
- Care for children who are disabled or who have sick or disabled parents.
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
- Plan, purchase, prepare, and serve meals to patients and other family members, according to prescribed diets.
- Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as infant care, preparing healthy meals, independent living, and adaptation to disability or illness.
When you work with us you:
- Work where you choose.
- Can accept or reject assignments.
- Are assisted every step of the way.
- Have the benefit of our years of experience.
Benefits for our HHAs:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Hours
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Inservices
Our friendly staff will be happy to answer questions you may have about our employment opportunities. Contact us today! We can evaluate your employment skills and goals and recommend an appropriate employment. Attentive Care is now accepting applications for Home Health Aide (HHA) positions in NY! Applicants with experience in the Healthcare industry are encouraged to apply!
If interested, please click the Apply Now button. Walk ins are welcome! Hurry to register for Free Training Program PCA/HHA - call for details on monthly class dates