Graduate Practical Nurse
- Sep 14, 2017
- Healthcare : LPN/LVN
350 Old Gilkeson Road - Steubenville, Pennsylvania, 15228
Mt. Lebanon Rehab & Wellness Center is now hiring GPN's for all shifts.
8 AND 12 HOUR SHIFTS AVAILABLE, ALONG WITH WEEKEND ONLY, FOR NURSES AND CERTIFIED NURSE AIDES
Seeking to hire Practical Nurses who will ensure that our patients get the care they need and that we have the necessary resources to provide it. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of each day because you’ll know you’ve made a difference in the lives of our patients.
Graduate Practical Nurse must be ready to sit for boards. You will work directly under supervision of a licensed Registered Nurse.
We are seeking qualified candidates who have experience in this field and are ready to go to any length to get our patients and facilities the support they need.
Practical Nurse Duties:
- Supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents on a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care. Supervise Care Specialists and other personnel. May supervise other LPNs/LVNs
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process. Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and follow-up throughout length of stay
- Assist with development of individualized plan of care in collaboration with the resident/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes by utilizing all appropriate, available resources for resident, family or responsible party counseling and discharge planning. Work in collaboration with physician and other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan of care
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices
Practical Nurse Qualifications
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in practicing stat
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatric
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Knowledge of infection control principles and practices
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume now or, stop in for On the Spot Interviews form 10 AM - 4PM at:
350 Old Gilkeson Road
Mt. Lebanon, PA 15228
For more information, call us at (412)257-4444.